Follow these aftercare instructions to achieve the best hair removal results.
- Avoid excessive or prolonged sun exposure for at least a week following your treatment. Too much sun exposure can cause unwanted skin pigmentation. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
- You may experience sensitivity, redness, swelling, and itchiness immediately following treatment. Apply aloe vera or a cold compress to alleviate the skin.
- Avoid hot water, baths, showers, etc. at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Your hair will begin to thin and shed over the weeks following a laser treatment. Gently exfoliate the treatment area with a washcloth to remove the dead hair.
- Do not pluck or forcefully remove any hairs that are still intact following treatment. Hairs must be attached to the follicle in order for laser treatment to be successful.
- While you should not tweeze, pluck, or epilate any hairs during treatment, you may shave or trim unwanted hairs.
- If you experience any unwanted side effects, please call our office immediately.